Never Make These 5 Mistakes While Installing Air Conditioner
Purchasing a new air conditioner can be really exciting for anyone because air-conditioning systems help us live a comfortable life, even when the atmosphere becomes unbearably hot during midyear months. Simply choose a suitable air-conditioning system according to your requirement and call a professional for its installation. Many companies even provide installation and other after-sale services. Keeping other things aside, we are here talking about the importance of installing an air conditioner the right way.
Explaining in simple terms, any sort of mistake at the time of installation might later result in sudden collapse, forcing you to hire AC repair Delray Beach services. So, if you don’t want to spend a large amount of money on AC Repair Delray Beach services, then make sure your air conditioner is being installed by a professional. Here, we are describing some common mistakes, which should be avoided at the time of AC installation.
- Installing an air conditioner at a very low height isn’t a good idea, especially if you have children. In short, keeping an electronic device such as air conditioners with in the reach of children can be harmful to them.
- Consult with an expert to find the most appropriate height for installing your air conditioner. An AC unit can’t work efficiently when installed at a very high location. Generally, the most suitable height to install an air-conditioning system is 7-8 feet above the floor.
- Establishing an air conditioner under direct sunlight will also have a negative impact on its performance. Simply choose a shadowy place to install your AC where it can work effectively. This is because installing a cooling system under direct sunlight results in overheating issue.
- Leaving AC wires uncovered will not only affect the indoor beauty, but it can also be hazardous. Keeping this into consideration, it is advised to cover the entire wiring properly with plastic coverings.
- Make sure the entire air-conditioning system is tightened properly so that it doesn’t end up falling down. Remember, air conditionersare a costly appliance and hence, nobody would like to purchase a new AC every other year.