HOW TO SHOOT CINEMATIC REAL ESTATE VIDEOS
They say there’s no better investment than real estate. Sure, they’re talking about investing inland, but it’s also true for commercial videography. If there’s one industry that remains constant, it’s the real estate video industry. Motion Graphics help the video to enhance it and load it with attractive graphics. Corporate Video Marketing helps in reaching real estate developers to a large audience. Kaizen Design Studio carries out the best Corporate video production in Pune. If you want your real estate business to flourish, then, Kaizen is the answer to your business promotions!
Real estate is a visual medium, so photos and videos are crucial to sales. This includes everything from home sales, luxury office space, or extravagant vacation rentals. Pictures are crucial to websites that showcase homes for sale, hotels, and even other many types of places. But often, real estate agents find themselves needing to showcase bigger properties in bigger ways. This is where real estate video has seen huge growth.
Industrial Video Marketing in Pune has considerably changed over the last few years. So, the techniques and methods should be improved for a perfect video. If you want to jump into real estate video work, here’s a general outline as well as some tips and tricks to create an effective video. Check out these techniques to shoot a perfect real estate video!
· Aim to keep the final video under three minutes. Don’t waste your buyer’s time, as many are just flying through listings until they find something that catches their attention. A real estate video that has a length of over 10 minutes is a waste of time and investment.
· You only need about 2–3 shots for each bedroom and each bathroom in the house. But for the important rooms like the kitchen, the living room, or the master suite, make sure to get enough shots and camera angles to paint a full picture for the viewer.
· If a room doesn’t have enough light, use a lighting kit to fill the room. There are plenty of cheap alternatives to adding the right amount of light. Just make sure the lighting is complementary to the room. A bedroom should have a warm inviting feel, not be harshly lit.
· Before you click record, take a walk. Literally, walk around the house and keep your eye out for anything that calls attention to itself. Your goal is to hide distractions that might not look great on camera. Kaizen Design Studio, a real estate videomaker in Pune will shoot the best real estate video that will definitely increase your chance of attracting more buyers!
After the shoot, it’s time to edit the video. Keep these points in mind while you edit your video.
· Don’t be repetitive. Use a good mix of slides, and don’t over show a room. This will help to keep the video snappy. Viewers can always rewatch certain parts that interest them, and you can track their interest in your video’s stats.
· Background music will make your video feel more polished and can add the much-needed attraction quotient to the video. A good motion graphics designer can create the best real estate video that can be used to attract prospective buyers.
A real estate video production company like Kaizen Design Studio has the best motion graphic design team which will surely make the video a grand success in terms of reach and audience engagement!