How to activate Plex from Your TV | https //plex.tv/link
Plex is a gift from God for those who are having difficulty managing their media storage and want to be able to access it on a variety of devices. Today where everyone has their choice of television shows, movies, and other forms of entertainment, with the wide variety of options available in our control, it never becomes too difficult to manage the media files. plex.tv link provides a practical solution to this problem, it provides options to you to access your media files from any device compatible with it, without the necessity of having to transfer these files every when you're looking to use them.
For accessing all the data you'll need to establish an Plex server, and then connect to a Plex client for your phone, TV or devices. This article is about how to connect to connect your Plex client and your Plex account. On smartphones, it is easy to connect . However, for televisions, you must take additional steps. This article will assist you to connect with plex via plex.tv/link.
How do I connect Plex to your TV
To connect Plex to your TV, it is to allow your Smart TV to have access to all your content stored on Plex. Plex server. However, in order to do this, you need to first download the application. Once you've downloaded and installed the app then the next step is to sign in and get your activation number.
Linking Multiple Devices using Plex Television Account
Plex application lets you connect or link 15 devices with the help of your Plex account. To be able to access the media from in the Plex application, you have to link every single device to your Plex account. It is not possible to link over 15 different devices to your account. However, you are able to remove a previous device and add the new device in you Plex account.
How to install Plex Tv on your Smart Tv:
It is important to verify that your TV has the internet connectivity. After that, you can start to your connected TV.
- Access the store's content and select the main menu option of your Smart TV. Alternately, press My Apps through the TV remote. You can then begin to gain access in-app store.
- Navigate to the upper right on the content store and find the search option. There you will be able to enter the channel's name and search for it.
- By using remote, user is able to type "Plex" in the search bar; that time it will be displayed below.
- After pressing the down button of the remote, you will need to choose the "Plex"
- After that, you will receive the installation option on the left of the television.
- It's now ready to install.
- Once the installation is complete, it will be available in the main menu on the TV.
If you click on it, it will establish a connection to Plex Media Server. In addition to the above information, if you are facing an additional issue, you should visit the URL Plex.tv/link.
How to Activate plex.tv/link on your Smart TV.
Before proceeding , check that the Plex server is up and running and that you have created an account on Plex.tv.
How to activate Plex.
These steps allow you to link your Big screen devices like Android TV, Smart TV and Apple TV, etc. You're aware that typing your password on such devices can be difficult. To keep you from the hassle of typing in your Password on these devices Plex and other services like YouTube employ this 4-character login code to sign in to your account.
- On your TV choose the Sign In option on the screenor
- After that, you'll be seeing a four-character code on the screen of your television. That is the one which we will use for sign-in.
- Go to https://plex.tv/link using a computer or Smartphone. Enter your Plex login details on this page and log to it.
- After you have logged in, it will ask you to enter the four-character code. You will see this at the bottom of your TV Screen. Enter the code in the box and click"Submit".
- After you have completed the four steps. The Plex app on TV should begin to refresh and then be connected to your account. This may take a few seconds.
Download Plex to TV
- To download Plex onto Your Smart TV, simply follow this procedure.
- On your Smart TV Home Screen, simply visit the Smart TV Apps Store.
- To access your Smart TV Apps Store, select the search icon and look up the Plex app.
- Once the app is found, simply click on the app and then install it.
- You must wait for the app to be installed.
After the app has been installed, it will appear as Plex within your Apps list.
It is possible to activate Plex on TV
After downloading and installing your Plex Media App After installing the Plex Media App, the next step is linking Plex to the TV. To do this, just:
Launch the already installed Plex app.
- Once launched, you would receive an activation number. It is four-digit verification code granted through the Plex server.
- Simply take note of this code and visit plex.tv/link with your mobile device or PC.
- On the site, enter the four-digit code provided and click "Activate"
- Your server would be reviewed. After review, you'll be granted an activation. You will be able to access Plex Media content in the Smart TV.
Don't overlook the solution to Plex TV inoperable on Samsung Smart TV, Roku, LG, and some other smart TVs running Tizen as well as WebOS.
Access Code for PlexTV:
After installing the Plex TV app You must open the app and then sign into the Plex account. After logging into your Plex account, you'll be presented with a link-code on your next screen. You have to copy the link code.
Plex TV Activation Page:
Now, you have to visit plex.tv/link using your smartphone or your personal computer. You will then be presented with an account login page. It is important be logged in to your Plex account by using your account information.
Input of to the Link Code and Activation:
After logging into your account at https //plex.tv/link then you will come across an active page. On this page, you will need enter the link's number on the available space and press the Continue button. The activation process is completed now , and you are able to enjoy the TV channel Plex TV on your device.