Read 1 minute
Sage 50 Installation Error 1406
Sage 50 is an Accounting Software Used for Finances and Accounting by Small and Medium Business Owners. Sage 50 has many different features to Work with. Sometimes Sage 50 comes across Installation Errors like Sage 50 Installation Error 1406 which occurs if the user has shutdown the system in an improper way. To Solve the Sage 50 Installation Error 1406 the System has to have Complete Permission.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Installation Error 1406
“Could not write InstanceIndex to key. You don’t have the correct Windows user permissions to access the areas affected by the installation”
Causes of Sage 50 Installation Error 1406
The Sage 50 Installation Error 1406 can occur if the Windows Registry Downloaded is Corrupted and is related to the Updated McAfee Antivirus.
Read More Below:
- The McAfee Antivirus is Deleted Mistakenly or was Removed by another Program
- The Settings of the File Manager is not set Correctly
- System was Shutdown Wrongly
- The Updated Version of McAfee, contains of a Windows Registry which is corrupted and is related to the Antivirus Software
Solution to Fix Sage 50 Installation Error 1406
Sage 50 Installation Error 1406 can be fixed once the user is working with the System as Administrator and then Perform a Clean Boot.
Read More in Detail:
- Start the Program
- Type the Right Command in Search Box
- Press Ctrl+Shift and then Enter
- Grant Permission in the Dialog Box
- A Blinking Cursor will appear on the screen after clicking on the black box
- Type “regedit” and Enter
- Create a Backup File with all the important data in a safe location
- From the File Menu Select Export
- Save and Reboot the System