Canon Pixma TR8550 Setup | PIXMA TR8550 Printer Setup
The Canon Pixma TR8550 provides outstanding print quality for photos and documents, and also accepts many sizes and types. Ij.start.canon is able to make upto 15 black and white images, and 10 colour images per minute. Moreover, it can produce 4 6'' x 4' quality prints in as little as 37 seconds.
In addition to its printing capability, it permits users to connect to the system or device with ease via built-in Wi-Fi. This means that the user can easily print from a remote place within their office or at home once connected to the printer. It also has up to 4800 X 1200 dots per inch resolution, which results in creating incredible quality and detail in both documents and images.
The Canon Pixma TR8550 lets users to automatically print two-sided papers and scan documents from their system or email. It also lets you send fast faxes, and a lot more. In addition, it features a 4.3'' LCD touch screen that enables the customers to type commands to scan, copy and print from their printers swiftly and easily.
Steps Required for Canon Pixma TR8550 Setup
The Canon Pixma Tr8550 is an ideal printer that boosts home or office productivity and includes a range of sophisticated printing capabilities. It allows users to perform scan, print, copy and fax functions in a hassle-free manner. Therefore, for everyone, we have below mentioned the steps you need to follow to perform the Canon PixmaTR8550 setup procedure.
It is important to note that the user can achieve the Canon Pixma T8550 installation process on the official website , or by CD.
Note: The user is able to select whether they would like to use their printer via USB connection or LAN connection.
Note: The Canon PixmaTR8550 setup is needed when using the printer by LAN Connection. If the setup procedure is already completed, the connection is verified automatically. In case if the setup is not complete, then perform the following steps to setup the printer.
- In the initial stage, use the printhead's power switch to switch the printer "ON."
- Next, you should open the preferred internet browser.
- After this, in the window's search field, you can type in the official URL, i.e., Ij.start.cannon.
- Then the official website will pop up upon the screen.
- After that, users will be prompted to select the device they wish to set up.
By following the steps below using the following methods, users can finish the process of setting up.
- Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- Making Fax Ready for Use
Option 1: Connecting to Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet
- Initially, to begin with the process of setup users are advised to click"Download" to begin the "Download" button.
- Now the ".exe" file will begin to download.
- Then, let the download procedure get complete and then open the ".exe" file.
- Now the users are suggested to select the language under the "Language" option.
- Tap on"Next. "Next" option.
- After this, the users are suggested to choose the method of connecting to printers.
- Note Two methods are accessible, i.e., "Wireless LAN Connection" and "USB Connection."
- From there, choose the preferred option.
- Now follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup.
- Check that the printer is switched "ON" during the setup procedure.
Option 2: Making Fax Ready For Use
People looking for steps to set up the Fax should follow the steps given below.
- In the initial phase you must select the phone line configuration.
- After that, users are advised to select which way they want to receive faxes from, i.e., "Easy Setup" or "Various Settings."
- Now from there, the users are able to select from the "Start" button.
- Note: Customers who have bought their printers from China or Canada are advised to pick depending on their preferences.
After that, users should follow the on-screen instructions to finish the ij start canon.