Towel Clamp Surgical instrument in USA
AAR Surgical manufacture the quality of surgical grade stainless steel with high quality of durable black cowhide leather case. It is specially tempered, to ensure it keeps its hardness, and consequently, sharpness of cutting edge for a very long time. AAR Surgical Sialkot One of the Best Surgical Company that export the Beautyand Surgical Instruments to United State(US) and all over the world.
During a medical operation, a towel clamp is a surgical tool that is used to fasten towels and surgical drape. Towel clamps are also utilised in operations in clinics and doctor's offices when curtains are employed, in addition to operating rooms. These clamps may be used, for example, when a dentist drapes a patient in preparation for a tooth cleaning. The clamp's job is to keep the drape in place while the surgery is being performed.
Towel clamps often feature locking handles and a curved or pointed tip with teeth for traction. Someone opens the clamp, places it where it's required, and then closes it. Until someone releases the clamp, it will stay in place. The clamp's design varies depending on the application and manufacturer, but it is typically simple to operate.
A towel clamp, consisting of a material such as plastic, can be used just once. Other clamps are constructed of materials that may be sanitised and reused, such as metal. It might be difficult to strike a balance between disposable and reusable products in terms of the environment. While disposable clamps produce more waste, sterilising, cleaning, and storing reusable clamps can take up a lot of time and energy.
A clamp can be used in a variety of configurations. The clamp can be used to link two towels, clip to a frame, or attach towels directly to the patient's skin in the case of the Backhaus clamp. The clamp in this case is designed to clip without occluding or squeezing, preventing difficulties during surgery and suffering after recuperation. Regardless of how the clamps are used, they ensure that the surgical drape does not change position unexpectedly, keeping the field clean and clear so that the doctor may concentrate on the work at hand.
AAR Surgical Manufacture the Towel Clamp of all Type and Size.
· Lane Towel Clamp Stainless Steel, 19.5 cm - 7 3/4"
· Lane Towel Clamp Stainless Steel, 13 cm - 5"
· Towel Clamp For Paper Clothes Stainless Steel, 14 cm - 5 1/2"
· Towel Clamp For Paper Clothes Stainless Steel, 11.5 cm - 4 1/2"
· Peers-Bertram Towel Clamp With Jaw for Tube Fixation Stainless Steel, 14.5 cm - 5 3/4"
· Non Perforating Towel Clamp Stainless Steel, 13.5 cm - 5 1/4"
· Non Perforating Towel Clamp Stainless Steel, 10 cm - 4"
· Tohoku Towel Clamp Blunt Stainless Steel, 13.5 cm - 5 1/4"
· Tohoku Towel Clamp Blunt Stainless Steel, 10.5 cm - 4"
· Bernhard Towel Clamp Stainless Steel, 16.5 cm - 6 1/2"
· Lorna Towel Clamp Fine Serrated, Wide Jaw Stainless Steel, 13 cm - 5"
· Lorna Towel Clamp Fine Serrated, Wide Jaw Stainless Steel, 9.5 cm - 3 3/4"
· Roeder Towel Clamp Stainless Steel, 13.5 cm - 5 1/4"
· Backhaus Towel Clamp Stainless Steel, 16 cm - 6 1/4"
· Backhaus Towel Clamp Stainless Steel, 13 cm - 5"
· Backhaus Towel Clamp Stainless Steel, 11.5 cm - 4 1/2"
· Robin Towel Clamp With Holders for Cable up to 13 mm Stainless Steel, 13.5 cm - 5 1/4"
· Jones Towel Clamp Sharp Stainless Steel, 5.5 cm - 2 1/4"
· Jones-Martin Towel Clamp Sharp - With Cable Holder Stainless Steel, 8.5 cm - 3 1/4"
· Schaedel Towel Clamp Sharp Stainless Steel, 9 cm - 3 1/2"
We are manufacture both Towel clamps, reusable and disposable, are available in many surgical supply catalogues, along with other surgical equipment and accessories. Some firms provide multipurpose equipment that can fasten towels, occlude IV lines when needed, and do a variety of other things. Allowing individuals to utilise tools for numerous tasks minimises the number of tools that need to be maintained on hand. However, individuals should be cautious about using tools for purposes for which they were not meant, as this might pose a safety risk.