Ever Tried Barbeque Sauce On Pizza?
Barbecue sauce is a condiment or topping that is applied to the meat that has been grilled using the barbecue method, such as chicken, hog, or beef ribs.
Brown sugar is often the source of barbecue sauce's sweetness. However, blackstrap molasses, honey, agave nectar, maple syrup, sorghum, and even sodas are some additional fantastic substitutes or supplements.
Pizza is already one of many people's all-time favorite recipes, and when barbeque sauce is added to it, it becomes even more delicious. Here is a quick and easy-to-make, mouthwatering barbeque chicken pizza recipe that is going to satisfy your mid-night cravings as well.
Chicken Barbeque Pizza
Cook this yummiest Pizza using Bechefs barbeque sauce and Enjoy. Check the best-flavored barbeque sauce price on Bechef and Buy it and the spicy flavor of barbeque sauce to your dish.
Category Servings Prep Time Cook Time Calories
Snack 2 10 min 10 min 385
- Pre-baked pizza crust
- Barbeque sauce
- Tandoori sauce
- Skinless and boneless chicken breast (1-cooked)
- Pepperoncini peppers (sliced-1 cup)
- Red onion (chopped- 1 cup)
- Cilantro (chopped-½ cup)
- Cheese (2 cups)
- Set the oven to 175 C for preheating.
- On a baking sheet, put the pizza crust.
- Spread tandoori sauce and barbecue sauce on the crust.
- Add chicken, onion, cilantro, and pepperoncini peppers as garnish.
- Wrap it in cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese is melted.
Say yes to eating pizza anytime with only a few of these ingredients. If you are a mother, serve your kids this delicious recipe at snack time,, they will go crazy for it. And if you yourself are a foodie, then give yourself a treat for this tasty snack.
Also, the tandoori sauce price on Bechef is worth buying