To Setup Your TP Link Wifi Range Extender Need These Settings
TP-Link WiFi Extender SetupAre you looking for a TP-Link WiFi Extender setup? Are you getting slow WiFi connectivity in your room? Do you want to extend the WiFi coverage? Whether you live in a big home or office, you will need a TP-Link WiFi extender. But to extend the network connectivity and signals, you need to perform a TP-Link extender setup. Here, you will get step-by-step instructions to set up the TP-Link extender.
TP-Link Extender Setup
Extenders are mainly used for strengthening the WiFi network connection by repeating the signals. TP-Link extender is one of the devices with which you can enjoy the high-internet speed and maximum internet connectivity in your home or workplace. It gives strength to the extender and expands the network. With this extender device, you can easily remove the dead zones from your smart home or office.
Simple Guidelines for TP-Link WiFi Extender Setup
TP link wifi extender setup with ethernet cable - Go through the below simple guidelines for TP-Link setup on your device. Follow all the steps carefully to extend the coverage or range of the wireless network:
- Firstly, place your TP-Link extender near the router. Plug your extender into the electrical socket to supply the power.
- After that, connect your TP-Link extender and your device by using an Ethernet cable. Make sure that the Ethernet cable that you are using is not broken or faulty.
- Launch an internet browser from your devices such as internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or any other. Type the Login IP Address in the address bar of the internet browser.
- A new window pops up on the screen asking you to enter the username and password for the TP-Link extender setup. The default username and password are admin.
- Both username and password are case-sensitive. So, ensure that you have entered the correct username and password as the wrong entry may lead to several errors.
- Tap on the Quick setup and then on the Next button to start the TP-Link extender setup process.
- Thereafter, you need to select your country, region, and language. Click on the next button to proceed further. After that, your device will start searching for the available nearby networks.
- Step 7: In the next step, choose your network name from the available list of networks that you want to extend. Tap on the Next button to proceed further.
- Step 8: At last, the screen will ask you to enter the router’s network password. Click on the Next button. Finally, you have completed the TP-Link extender setup to the router.
Steps to Configure TP-Link Extender Setup
Follow the below steps to configure the TP-Link extender setup on your device:
- Firstly, log in to the TP-link portal webpage by using the login credential details.
- Ensure that you have a physical set up with a TP-Link WiFi range extender.
- Go to the settings in the router home page for your web browser of the computer.
- Click on the WPS option and enable the WPS option to accept the TP-link extender options.
- Go to the AP pin and enable it. Click on it to generate a new PIN. Choose the default option to get the default PIN.
- Press the WPS button on the TP-Link range extender. Click on the connect option and also specify the PIN of the client.
- In the next step, map the PIN and click on Connect to allow the connections. In this way, you will configure the extender. It will boost internet connections.
Once you complete the TP-Link WiFi extender setup, you can move the extender device to its ideal location. If you want to get the ultimate WiFi performance then you need to place your TP-Link extender in such a location where you get at least three bars of the wireless network connectivity. If there are more network bars, you will enjoy better network connectivity. So, use the signal indicator to find the best position for your TP-Link extender.
How to Setup TP Link WiFi Range Extender
Using WPS Button follow the instructions here below - TP link wifi range extender setup wps
- Firstly, plug in the TP link extender to a wall socket close to your router.
- Press the WPS button on the back of the router.
- The WPS Led will start blinking.
- Now press the WPS button of the extender.
- The TP link extender will automatically be configured to your WI-FI network. You will have to wait for this.
- After a while, check the connection.
This process requires no manual configuration. By pressing the WPS button, your router will automatically connect with a device that has a WPS set up. Reset both devices if the configuration does not happen. You can do the configuration manually when this process fails even after resetting.