Easy Steps to Install Brother Printer Driver
Resetting a Brother Printer helps a user in many ways. It resolves many minute errors or glitches in the printer that you see while using it. So, if you wonder about resetting your printer as you see some issue, you can do that by doing a few simple steps How to Reset Brother Printer. Moreover, to help you with Brother Printer reset process, here is a list of steps that you should follow.
Brother Printer Reset Steps:
- To begin with, you need to press the Menu button on Brother Printer.
- Next, you should press the arrow button to reach the Initial Setup option, once you find it, press OK.
- Also, you need to press the arrow button to reach the Reset option, once you find it, press OK.
- By using the arrow buttons, you are required to select the type of reset that you want to perform on your printer and press the OK button.
How Do I Reset My Brother Printer to Factory Settings?
It takes only some simple steps to perform for a complete factory reset of your Brother Printer. And if you are not aware of the procedure to reset the printer to factory settings, you must go through the instructions given below.
Brother Printer Reset Factory Settings:
- First of all, you are required to turn off your printer and unplug the cord from the main power source.
- Next, before proceeding, close all lids and cover.
- Also, you should plug the power cord into the main power outlet.
- Further, on the printer’s control panel, you have to long-press the Go button.
- While you hold the Go button, you need to press the power button at the same time.
- Wait for a while until the machine gets a power-up and proceed.
- Then release the Go button and wait for the indicators to stop blinking.
- Once the indicator LED is reactive, you should press the Go button six times.
- In this way, you can reset Brother Printer to factory settings without any trouble.
How to Do a Hard Reset on Brother Printer?
There are times when you may see a problem with your printer cartridge while printing. It shows errors while reading the documents or connectivity issues. You can try to fix it by doing a hard reset Brother Printer. It has been observed that the hard reset sometimes resolves such issues and you can get quality prints.
Hard Reset Brother Printer:
- First and foremost, you should switch off the power button and unplug the cords from the printer.
- Then you have to wait for a few minutes and then plug the power cords into the socket and power it up.
- Also, you should wait for the cartridges to center. After that, try printing again.
- In case you still face the problem, you should reset the printer to default settings.
- You may try to go to the Tools section from the Menu display and try to perform the reset process.
With this, you can perform a hard reset on your Brother Printer. In case you still thinking about how to hard reset a Brother Printer, you should contact the printer repair service team. The printer repair team member will help you to perform the reset process.
How to install brothers printer drivers for windows 10
Install latest brother printer driver on windows 10 and print on wireless network. You can download brother control center for printer drivers easy installation.
- Open the official website of Brother’s printers
- Search for the printer model you are looking for and click Search button
- Alternatively, you can go to the product type and select your model.
- Click on Download and select the operating system. Then tap on search.
- Now, select the Printer Driver & Scanner Driver under Drivers
- Next, click Agree to the EULA and Download.
- Once the file is downloaded, you need to locate the .exe file and follow on-screen instructions to complete driver installation.
Steps to Install brother printer driver manually (Using USB)
Download drivers for brother printer manually, first connect desktop with printer using USB cable, the built-in drivers can be installed in an easy manner. Most of the times the drivers will install printer brother automatically on your device and add brother printer driver.
- Open the control panel and select Hardware and Sound and then Devices and Printers.
- Select the Advanced printer setup.
- Select the Model name and click Next.
- If the model name you are looking for is missing then follow below mention steps:
- Select “The printer that I want isn’t listed” and then choose the option namely Add a printer.
- Under the section Host-name or IP address, enter the IP address and then the name of the model.
- Look for the Query the Printer and automatically select the driver to use option and then Next.
- Next, from the drop-down menu which consists of Brother and then the Model name from the list.
- Tap next to Continue.
- Once installed click on Finish to continue.