After Purchase Must Know to Setup IJ Start Canon
This article will walk you through the steps of installing a Canon printer on a Mac by using http//ij. start .canon mac setup. This strategy is applicable to both wired and wireless connections. Both Windows and Mac systems recognize it. We used the http: //ij. start. canon mac setup feature to demonstrate how to install a printer on a Mac.
Ij.start.canon User Manual for Canon Printer Setup (Wireless) on Windows
- To get started, go to' ij.start canon’ and download and install the printer driver.
- Activate the Canon printer and verify that the power cord is properly attached.
- Then, browse to the “Wireless Setup” screen after opening the downloaded driver setup file.
- Return to the Canon printer’s interface after selecting the wireless option and press the WiFi configuration button.
- Once you’ve chosen your device settings, click OK.
- Then go to Device Settings>LAN Settings and press OK.
- LAN Settings>Wireless Lan Setup, then click “OK.” Your printer will now try to find an access point.
- Check that your WiFi router is turned on. The printer’s WiFi indicator light will now blink.
- After that, the screen will show a network list. Choose your WiFi network from the list, then click the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, it will ask for your WPA/WEP key (WiFi password).Enter your proper password here, then press the ‘OK’ button.
- Your printer will connect to the WiFi network in a few moments.
- As a result, by following the instructions above, you should be able to simply complete Canon ij wireless setup for your Windows PC.
How to Install a Canon Printer on a Mac Using ij Start Canon
- Before proceeding, download and install the driver from IJ .Start .Canon
- Follow the instructions in the first section of this article to connect your Canon printer to the same WiFi network as your smartphone.
- From the ‘Apple’ menu, select ‘System Preferences.’
- In the System settings box, click the printer-shaped icon labelled “Printers and scanners.”
- After clicking on the “+” sign near the bottom left corner of the screen, a pop-up window will open.
- If your printer is already linked to the network, its name will appear in the left-hand window. To initiate the installation procedure, click on it.
- When the process is complete, your printer will be marked with a Green check mark, indicating that it is ready for use.
For Windows, Ij.Start Canon IJ Setup Instructions (Wireless).
For Windows, Ij.Start Canon IJ Setup Instructions (Wireless)
Follow these instructions to connect your printer to a wireless network.
- To begin, navigate to http: //ij .start .canon mac setup’ and enter the appropriate printer model number to get the Canon printer driver.
- Double-click the downloaded driver file and then follow the on-screen directions.
When a security warning displays, click the ‘Rub’ button to enable the software to execute on your computer.
Select 'Wireless LAN Connection' by clicking the 'Next' button.
- Hold the WiFi button on your Canon printer down until the alert lamp flashes twice, then let go.
- Navigate to the ‘Menu’ and select ‘Device Settings’ on the Canon printer screen tab.
- Then, on the printer, go to Menu>Device Settings>LAN Settings>Wireless LAN Setup, and then press the ‘OK’ button.
- Your printer will now attempt to connect to a router access point.
- Press the ‘OK’ button on the printer’s interface to select your wireless network name. Then, on the next screen, input the WPA Key (WiFi password).
- Your printer must be connected to your wireless network in order to use IJ Startup Canon Setup.
After that, we'll look at how to see if your printer has been added to Windows for both wireless and wired connections.
- From the Windows search bar, open the ‘Run’ dialogue box and type ‘Control Panel’ before clicking the ‘OK’ button.
- run window
- As soon as you go to the control panel, click on “Devices & Printers.”
- A ‘Green Tick Mark’ will appear if your printer has previously been added.
- If your printer isn’t shown, click the ‘Add Printer’ option to manually add it.
- A list of the printers that are currently available will be shown. After selecting your Canon printer, click the ‘OK’ button. After a few seconds, your Canon printer will display in the ‘Device and Printer’ section with a ‘Green Check Mark.’
- Finally, your Canon IJ printer is linked wirelessly to your Windows machine.
Canon IJ Wired (USB) may be installed on Windows with the help of Ij. Start Canon
To connect your Canon IJ printer to your Windows system through a wired USB connection, follow the steps below.
- Make that the PC and the Canon printer are both turned on.
- Follow the instructions at ij start canon mac setup to install the Canon printer driver.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other to the Windows PC.
- Control Panel>Device settings>Add printer is where you can add a new printer.
- Your printer is now operational.