Read 3 minutes
How to Download and Install Cricut Design Space on your Device?
With Cricut Design space, you can create your own projects from the scratch using your laptop, tablet, and desktop. If you're interested in helping the user get and download Cricut Design Space on your device, then check out the blog posted. If you require help, then visit cricut.com/setup.
Cricut Design For Windows:
- In order to do this, first, you will need to open your internet browser. Then, go to cricut.com/setup.
- You should now select the Download option. Remember that during the process of downloading, you'll observe that the interface will change.
- After the download is complete, double-tap the file in your browser or The Download Folder.
- If a window pops up and asks to verify whether you trust the application, then you should choose the option of trusting the application.
- You'll notice that the setup window will show the progress of the installation.
- Here, you must sign in using Your Cricut ID and password.
- You will then notice you have the Design Space for Desktop icon appears on your desktop's screen.
- In this case it is best to press the right button on the icon and then select Pin on the Taskbar.
- Now, you can enjoy the benefits of Design Space for Windows.
Cricut Design For Mac:
- In the beginning, you must open an internet browser and then visit cricut.com/setup.
- Following this, you must choose the Download option. You will notice that the screen will alter as soon as the application is downloaded.
- If the download has completed after which you double-tap on the .dmg file within the browser or your Downloads folder.
- Then, then drag the Cricut icon onto it's Applications icons to begin the installation. You will then see Design Space for Desktop Design Space for Desktop gets added to the Applications folder.
- To open Design Space for Desktop, it is necessary to double-tap Cricut Design Space in your Applications folder. To create the shortcut, drag the application onto your dock.
- Then, it will ask if you want to open the application which is downloaded via the internet. Select your Open option to continue.
- Last but not least, sign in using the Cricut ID and password and take a look around the Design Space on your Desktop.
Cricut Design For Android:
- The user must click the Google Play Store icon in the home screen of your device to open the Play Store.
- You should now search for Cricut Design Space. It's the Cricut Design Space app comes up with a white square with a an green Cricut "C" Logo in the middle.
- Here, you should hit on the Install button to install and download the app.
- When the installation is complete when the installation is complete, the app will be displayed on your Homescreen of the App Screen.
- After that, hit the icon in order to open the app. log in, and begin the design process.
Cricut Design For iOS:
- The user needs to click the App Store icon which is in your iOS device home screen in order to start your App Store.
- In the meantime, look at Cricut Design Space. It's the Cricut Design Space app displays as a White Square with a green Cricut "C" logo in the centre.
- You should click the Get button in order to download the application and you can check the download by using your iTunes password.
- Once the download has been completed after which the application will begin to launch and show options for finishing setup. New Machine Setup.
- After that, hit on the "X" which is located on the upper right of the screen to access the landing pages, log into your account and then begin creating.