Recloser Control System Market Perceive Robust Expansion by 2019-2027
Recloser Control System Market: Introduction
- Recloser control system is an electric power switch that automatically shuts off the electric power when short circuit occurs. This device is used in overhead distribution systems to detect and stop temporary faults.
- Recloser control system improves serviceability by restoring power to the line after a momentary fault.
Read report Overview@https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/recloser-control-system-market.html
- Recloser control system offers several benefits such as earth fault and sensitive earth fault protection, auto reclosing, instantaneous metering, event log, demand logger, and RTU for remote control in a single enclosure
- Recloser control system can be categorized into two types: hydraulic control and electronic control. Hydraulic recloser control is primarily used in single-phase recloser and three-phase recloser. Electronic recloser systems are used primarily in three-phase reclosers and single-phase reclosers.
Key Drivers of Recloser Control System Market
- Growth in transmission & distribution network across the globe is boosting the recloser control system market. Rise in demand for electric supply automation, increase in usage of electrical equipment, and need for proper protection of these devices are major factors driving the global recloser control system market.
- Increase in investments in upgrade of mature substations and feeder line protection also positively influences the global recloser control system market. However, high costs associated with recloser control devices is a major factor hampering the global recloser control system market. Furthermore, availability of alternatives is another factor expected to restrain the global market to a significant extent.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Electric Recloser Control System Type Segment to Witness Attractive Opportunities
- The global recloser control system market can be segmented based on control type, voltage, phase, and region. In terms of control type, the market can be bifurcated into electric and hydraulic. The electric segment accounted for dominant share of the market in 2018. This control system is used in three-phase and some single-phase reclosers owing to its flexibility, advanced protection and automation functionality, and ease of programming compared to the hydraulic recloser control system.
- In terms of phase, the market can be segregated into single-phase, three-phase, and others. The three-phase recloser control system segment is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period majorly due to the rise in demand for smart grid technology, increasing industrialization, and improving existing infrastructure.
- Based on voltage, the global recloser control system market can be classified into up to 25 kV and above 25 kV. Voltage rating of up to 25 kV accounts for significant share of the market owing to the extensive range of residential applications of the distribution network. Furthermore, rise in number of residential and commercial buildings and increase in urbanization are boosting the market.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Recloser Control System Market
- Based on region, the global recloser control system market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America was the major region of the global recloser control system market in 2018. Increase in demand for electrical power, primarily due to rapid industrialization and urbanization; and rise in investments in smart grid technologies that include distribution automation are key factors likely to drive the recloser control system market in Asia Pacific.
- China is the key country of the recloser control system in Asia Pacific. It is also the world’s largest market for power transmission & distribution and a major consumer of smart grid technology. According to the International Energy Agency’s (IEA) World Energy Investment Outlook, China is expected to invest US$ 83 Bn in its transmission & distribution network during the forecast period.
- Europe is also an important region of the global recloser control system market. Currently, the region is upgrading its grids and replacing old installations. Significant investment in renewable resources such as wind farms and hydroelectric power is a major factor fuelling the demand for recloser control systems in Europe.
- According to the T&D World, in July 2019, Georgia Power (US) announced plans to invest more than USD 4.1 Bn in the next few years to expand its transmission & distribution infrastructure in order to strengthen the reliability of electric grids
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players in Market
The global recloser control system market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 40% to 45% share. Prominent players operating in the global recloser control system market include:
- Eaton Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- NOJA Power
- Beckwith Electric