Your All-Time Favourite Jain Pizza Recipe
Did that ever happen to you that you hang with your Jain friends and they can’t eat several things? And so you have to find places with Jain recipes on their menu.
Well, most of the time it happens, and to figure out that concern we have some tasty recipes for your Jain friends which anybody can enjoy!
Follow the recipe below and surprise your Jain friends with this delicious dish.
Category Servings Prep Time Cook Time Calories
Snack 2 15 minutes 15 minutes 493
- All-Purpose Flour (Maida)- 2½ Cup
- Jain pizza sauce
- Jain schezwan sauce
- Yogurt (Curd)-1 Cup
- Olive Oil- 1 Tablespoon
- Baking Powder-1 Teaspoon
- Sugar- 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice- 1 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Tomato Ketchup- 2 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch)-1 Teaspoon
- Pepper Powder to Taste
- Grated cheese-1 Cup
- Butter- ½ Teaspoon
- Veggies of choice
- Make a soft dough using all-purpose flour and other dry ingredients.
- Cover the dough in a moist cloth and keep it for 3 to 4 hours.
- Knead the dough for 4-5 Minutes using little olive oil.
- Roll out in a flat thick pan of bread.
- For gravy Mix Red Chilli Powder in tomato ketchup and keep it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade for 5-6 mins.
- Set the pizza base in the baking tray.
- Apply 1 Tablespoon Of the jain schezwan sauce and jain pizza sauce to the base.
- Add roasted toppings of your choice to the pizza.
- Spread Grated Cheese on pizza.
- Sprinkle salt, Black Pepper Powder to taste.
- Place the pizza in the oven to bake at 250 degrees centigrade for 10 minutes.
- SprayOregano and Chilli Flakes as per your taste and serve hot.